Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

fc40 camera app

Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Help' started by sherpa, May 16, 2018.

1. sherpa

What app can I download for the fc 40 Camera? the orig. is not available. Android please

2. Stew49

Hello there I'm in the North East of England and have a FC 40ty I have spoken to both Apple here and my EE mobile company there are no Apps for the FC 40ty camera. I just set my camera to wyfy and watch for the little light to go orange and hope that it making a video, then I just connect it to my laptop and watch what I have recorded if I got the camera working, the strange thing is like I said before when I first came on here a few weeks back that little square camera is still for sale here in England on Ebay £60, so some one must know if there's a App but all the ones I try don't find the camera,
    even the one DJI say is for pre PHANTOM 4
    I just thought you might like to know
    Stewart

3. sherpa

Thanks for the reply! I have the app on an old tablet and old Samsung phone. Was trying to put it on a galaxy 3 note and saw it's not available any longer from dji. Pretty crapoy if you ask me!

4. Stew49

yes it is like you I had both apps on my SAMSUNG Tablet and my last mobile but trying to be a nice Granddad and Dad I gave the mobile to my Granddaughter and did a factory reset and the same to here Mam
    so now I don't have any
    I did a video yesterday afternoon of the area where I can fly it's on my utube page

I'm not very good but I keep trying
    Ps do you live in Michigan I have a good friend in MI he's the captain of a Boat on the Great Lakes

as you all say over the big pond have a nice Day

have you seen that utube video of the chap who took his PHANTOM up to 14000 meters
    i'm not trying to tell you some thing clever here but that's nearly a English mile
    1 mile here is 1760 yards i expect you know 1 mtr is longer by about 3 inches so he really did go a good way up

we say TTFN

Stewart

thank you for replying most of the time I join some thing people just by pass my input

5. sherpa

6. sherpa

Yes I do live in Michigan but there are a lot ships and Captain's here! The same thing happened to mine! now I have it back and am trying to get it working again. I have been going on an altered course though. I know the camera is a Rollei and am looking for an app from that company. I usually use my gopro camera so this is just something to keep an old pensioner out of trouble! keep in touch. my E mail is [email protected]

7. Jezlufc

I downloaded the FC40 app via an apk on the web. Hope this helps. Using it on Samsung note 4

8. Stew49

Hya:) I don't have a SAMSUNG Note 4:( but I do have a way around my situation by just connecting the little camera to the HP Laptop and down loading the video onto my harddrive :D

thank you for the information

Stewart ;)

9. Jezlufc

That’s good I just use mine to stream to my phone.