Fc200 camera

I considered one for my P2V.. but too much $ just to have the board die again. I decided to make it into an experiment.. Going to convert frequency, add 5.8ghz FPV cam and telemetry board and replace original controller. I can still control and video with the FC200, just not remotely view it.. In essence, I’ll have 2 cams onboard. Haven’t started on the project yet...

I'm at some point when I have time just remove the camera and set it up to fly manual . See how that goes. Was using it just for stick practice but hardly have time to fly the others as it is . This stuff is progressing so fast an ole guy has a hard time keeping up .:)

I'm at some point when I have time just remove the camera and set it up to fly manual . See how that goes. Was using it just for stick practice but hardly have time to fly the others as it is . This stuff is progressing so fast an ole guy has a hard time keeping up .:)

Can’t remember off the top of my head, but I think their is some telemetry circuitry onboard that FC200 that is required to fly with existing controller. I MAY BE WRONG. Seems like I ready something about that when I went researching awhile back...

Can’t remember off the top of my head, but I think their is some telemetry circuitry onboard that FC200 that is required to fly with existing controller. I MAY BE WRONG. Seems like I ready something about that when I went researching awhile back...

you can remove the camera and fly fine without it, you just won’t be able to use the app in any way

Reactions: AndrewCCM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl