Favorite and affordable Tablet for flying?

Reaction score
Just wondering if any Tablet with WiFi will work with a phantom standard P3. I was going to just use my phone, but the added screen size would be nice. I just need it to be HD 1080P and under 200.00 if possible.

Any favorites or recommended for a new flyer? Going to walmart now to see what they have.

Just wondering if any Tablet with WiFi will work with a phantom standard P3. I was going to just use my phone, but the added screen size would be nice. I just need it to be HD 1080P and under 200.00 if possible.
Any favorites or recommended for a new flyer? Going to walmart now to see what they have.
Wifi only tablets are fine but the DJI Go app is very demanding and you'll need a tablet with a fast processor and plenty of RAM for the app to run properly.

Do you have any opinion on the storage/size and whether it matters much? (when considering keeping to an affordable level ). Thanks

Hmm I use to fly with the iPad mini 2 which can be had under your budget but the Go app is power hungry recently and I switched to a iPad Pro 10.5 it has plenty of power and things run silky smooth

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94