Fatshark goggles

Reaction score
Just bought the phantom 2. I want fpv. Can someone tell me exactly what I need (model of goggles accessories etc...) please?

go to readymaderc.com and get a kit from there.
i did and used it for first time today-FREAKING BAD ***!!!!

Wildernessmedic said:
Is this what you got? http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index. ... ts_id=1129

I want to make sure I get the right model, not sure the frequency or whatever.

You won't have to scroll down very far to see the number of FPV threads where the same questions have already been asked and answered. It's laborious to sift through all the posts but it'll likely still be easier than having to ask all the same questions again. Anyway, FPV is not that hard to figure out once you've read a couple hundred posts or so. Good luck!

Wildernessmedic said:
Does the attitudes head tracker thing work for moving the gimbal on the p2 with gopro?

It doesn't. Be nice if it did though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw, I have the attitudes and love them. I purchased from ready made rc as someone else mentioned.

Well that's lame. Glad I asked. Guess there's no reason to get the attitude model then.

Why do all these fpv goggle packages say they come with cameras. I have a gopro, there seems to be no way to buy the goggles without a camera. Why? I think I got myself into something too much. Already bought the p2 with zenmuse with no idea what I need or am doing.

It's a cheap camera. Keep it for a rainy day.

This cable is connected from my gopro to my fatshark transmitter. does anyone know why my receiving image is weak and fluttering? the channels are matched ,the image comes and goes. bad cable?

Attachments

• gopro cable.jpg
    gopro cable.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 297

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl