Fast yellow flashing. It won't start or calibrate...HELP

Reaction score
My Phantom constantly blinks fast yellow lights. The phantom wont start. I have also tried to advance calibration, when it half away in the calibration it stops. But The gps cordination looks very good.

I really dont know what the problem is. Sow if any of you miracleworkers can help I would be verry thankful

Regards
Bjorn

From what you've described it sounds like its in warm up mode. This can take up to 2 to 4 minutes based an my experience.

How long have you let it power up before disconnecting the battery?

Regards,

-Todd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Is your tx responsive in the Naza assistant? If not you may have to rebind the tx and rx.

When calibration stops do you get a message window?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dskier79 wrote:
If not you may have to rebind the tx and rx.

How do you do this?

Pop the top and power up phantom, if the rx board has the red led light ON this mean no tx/rx communication. Press the tiny button for a couple of seconds and it will start to flash. Then power on tx and it will bind. Full directions are in advanced manual.

Thanks fore all your helps!

I have found the problem. I had to upgrade the MC, then advance calibrate it.. Suddently it works again.

Regards

Bjorn

I had this exact same problem after upgrading to 3.14 (first time plugged into PC ever).

I fixed it by plugging it in, going to NAZA, Tools --> Check IMU Status --> Basic Cali

Edit: Sounds like you got it fixed. GL!

Hello. I have just bougth a P1 and have the same problem as Bjorn discribed above, a fast yellow flashing.
I have updated the firmware, done basic and advanced calibration, connected the transmitter to the reciever as described in advanced manual.
Nothing seems to help. I have placeed the P1 outside for over 10 minutes, but it justs keeps on with fast yellow flashing. Any tips?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers