Fall Foliage Flights

Captured some fall colors with my P4 the other day in the central part of Prince Edward Island, Canada near the small community of Hunter River. Footage is from two locations a few miles apart. Hope you enjoy some colorful views of our small island province.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Lovely. Have to visit there some day.

Mind if I ask what music that is and where I could find it or something similar?

Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
Hey Rotorwash, great to see another drone pilot from PEI. My wife and I usually go out somewhere different and fly each weekend. We rarely run into any other drone pilots. Met a guy flying at North Cape a few weeks ago, but he had a Mavic 2 Pro - looks like you have a P4. Great video. We live in Cornwall and the Fall colors did not seem as good this year.
Hey there fellow Islander, it's great to see you on here as well! I tend to do most of my flying in West Prince and enjoy taking the backroads and finding hard to get spots to shoot so I rarely ever see another pilot. I hope we get to cross paths sometime though. I agree the fall colors this year appeared to be a bit muted with some bright spots here and there. I always enjoy the view anytime of year when I pass thru Hunter River so thought I'd give the colors a go there this season.

As you mentioned North Cape, you may enjoy a winter visit there as well when there's ice flow along the shore. Here's a couple of pano shots I took there back in late February with my Spark.

northcapeice_1.jpg

northcapeice_2.jpg

Reactions: kbviper
Lovely. Have to visit there some day.

Mind if I ask what music that is and where I could find it or something similar?
Thanks RussOnTheRoad, hope you'll pay us a visit sometime.

I usually use copyright-free stuff off of YouTube but on occasion and for this video I went with a track from Audio Network called "Once in a Lifetime" by Philip Guyler. Single tracks from this service run about $10 a pop but I have a friend with a corporate account that allows me to leach from time to time. :)

Captured some fall colors with my P4 the other day in the central part of Prince Edward Island, Canada near the small community of Hunter River. Footage is from two locations a few miles apart. Hope you enjoy some colorful views of our small island province.

Lovely video super colours..

Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
That's some great color you captured. I love those kind of flights. Here's my color from Colorado.

Lovely video..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31