FAA Finally Admits Names And Addresses In Drone Registry Will Be Publicly Available

ocps.net you can easily search for the full, legal name of EVERY employee for Orange County Public Schools - once you have that name, the Internet search for more information is easy.

Inernet searches are not always reliable, however. Back when online dating (and searching internet for info on people you were dating) was starting, I had a couple great first dates where the girl would never even talk to me again afterwards. A few years later, a friend told me i needed to search my name. I found a domestic violence charge for someone, in Orlando, with my same name (interestingly, it happened back when I was 12 years old, my friend didn't even catch that part).

There are plenty of issues with Internet information. People have to decide if they want to live in fear of it (or in fear of everything). I registered the very first day and i choose to not live in fear.

Ok. I couldn't find one online. And I think that's the main fear here. That anyone could sit down at a computer and look up drone owners information. We don't yet know what they intend to put online as far as I know. If they have to submit a records request, that would discourage a lot of would be thugs.

Very true esp if it was any thing that some one had to also submit there name and info before having any info giving to them. Would make it a lot more secure even if not fail proof.

I don't know if there is a searchable database. Every county handles things differently, but the information is considered public records by state statute. In Orange County (Orlando), if you want an address of a specific teacher (or of every teacher, or a copy of every email sent and/or received by a specific person), all you do is fill out and submit a "public information request".

Thats pretty wacky that any place would give out a teachers home address info even if some one had to fill out a form to get it. I cant think of one good reason any one would ever need to know were a teacher lived. and the way some parents are at the schools were they threaten to kill teachers over giving lil Johny a F on his report card or the one mom they have who they had to call the cops on after seeing her come to school staggering and wasted then getting in her car and driving off with the kids in the car when mom is so wasted she cant even stand up. Then had to have the cops called on her a few times for coming in to the school demanding to know who turned the scumbag in to the cops. Tho if she had to fill out a form to get any ones info she would be dead in the water from any thing i have heard about her she would need her social worker to fill out the form because shes to wasted to ever do it her self.

and even more minor things such as kids wanting to egg teachers house we have had them try to egg our house a few times but they lol keep getting the guy next doors for some reason. Even tho one of the kids that did it the last time lives only 4 doors down from us and was still to dumb to get the right house. Funny thing is after I chased him and his buddys down and then the next day when his dad dragged him over to apologize and to help the guy next door clean his house. He didn't even have any reason to egg our house other then just because they thought it would be cool even tho mrs V is a real cool teacher and most the kids think shes awesome. They just wanted to egg a teachers house and it didnt matter who it was as long as it was a teacher was cool enough for the kids to try it. Which even I could relate to being I was once 12 a long long long time ago. and even did stuff like that and even with his dad who I went to school with.

Tho we dont sit in our house and worry if some punk kid is going to egg our house and we dont really hide were we live or any thing like that. Tho we also dont go putting a big neon sign out front saying teachers house here or any thing either. Being we dont feel we need to get egged or TP'd or feel that we should go out of our way to make it any easier for even the dumb kids that cant get the right house even when they know what house is ours.

Right......just like their coming after all our guns too

oh ya cause its not like they are really trying to come after all the guns? cept all of them that can. Tho only as long as its from law abiding citizens and not criminals.

so that silly and very unfounded phrase that they are not after all out guns only apply to criminals with guns being no ones even got any plans whats so ever to take criminals guns from them. Being laws dont apply to criminals and people that dont follow the law. and also the only citizens the government dont seem to mind one bit having guns are crimanal as long as the law abiding citizens are disarmed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik