Eyeglass wearers - long/short sighted issue

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. A question for long/shorted eyeglass users ... Do you have problems reading the read-out on the display in the goggles?
Thanks.

I don't have the DJi goggles but focus problems are well-documented for many FPV goggles where the user doesn't have perfect eyesight. With some goggles (but not that many) it's possible to wear glasses simultaneously - but with many, not.

But help is at hand in the form of corrective lenses. See the thread link below and there are some more connected threads if you do a search here (magnifying glass, top right) using, for example, the keywords 'goggles lenses'.

DJI Goggles Corrective Lenses (by DJI)

I don't have the DJi goggles but focus problems are well-documented for many FPV goggles where the user doesn't have perfect eyesight. With some goggles (but not that many) it's possible to wear glasses simultaneously - but with many, not.

But help is at hand in the form of corrective lenses. See the thread link below and there are some more connected threads if you do a search here (magnifying glass, top right) using, for example, the keywords 'goggles lenses'.

DJI Goggles Corrective Lenses (by DJI)
It's why I chose fat shark. You can get prescription inserts. Much better when you can see the hud.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl