Eyeglass wearers - long/short sighted issue

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. A question for long/shorted eyeglass users ... Do you have problems reading the read-out on the display in the goggles?
Thanks.

I don't have the DJi goggles but focus problems are well-documented for many FPV goggles where the user doesn't have perfect eyesight. With some goggles (but not that many) it's possible to wear glasses simultaneously - but with many, not.

But help is at hand in the form of corrective lenses. See the thread link below and there are some more connected threads if you do a search here (magnifying glass, top right) using, for example, the keywords 'goggles lenses'.

DJI Goggles Corrective Lenses (by DJI)

I don't have the DJi goggles but focus problems are well-documented for many FPV goggles where the user doesn't have perfect eyesight. With some goggles (but not that many) it's possible to wear glasses simultaneously - but with many, not.

But help is at hand in the form of corrective lenses. See the thread link below and there are some more connected threads if you do a search here (magnifying glass, top right) using, for example, the keywords 'goggles lenses'.

DJI Goggles Corrective Lenses (by DJI)
It's why I chose fat shark. You can get prescription inserts. Much better when you can see the hud.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga