Extended range boosters

Reaction score
I'm thinking about trying to boost my signal on a p4p has anyone tried some of the boosters that can be purchased on line. If so did they work. I put some inexpensive copper lined on the antennas of my p4p and it seem to help a little. Thanks for any answers.

We are using the Parabolic Booster made by TOZO , I made a video of the Phantom 4 pro flying in the rain from inside my house down the river all within
visual sight of course.

Umm and we did it through the back window of my house which are thick double pain, and captured 7 satellites and as the drone got up in the sky a few more as we flew down the river towards the lake.

The only thing that stops me from showing you the lake run is visual sight.

The biggest problem we have to negotiate with the TOZO is the weight of the Booster shields causing the antennas to fall down.

We recommend a rubber band on the back of them looped around the front of the controller.
Also you will need the rubber band in windy conditions.

Phantomrain.org
Coal
Approved Vendor
second.gif

We are using the Parabolic Booster made by TOZO , I made a video of the Phantom 4 pro flying in the rain from inside my house down the river all within
visual sight of course.

Umm and we did it through the back window of my house which are thick double pain, and captured 7 satellites and as the drone got up in the sky a few more as we flew down the river towards the lake.

The only thing that stops me from showing you the lake run is visual sight.

The biggest problem we have to negotiate with the TOZO is the weight of the Booster shields causing the antennas to fall down.

We recommend a rubber band on the back of them looped around the front of the controller.
Also you will need the rubber band in windy conditions.

Phantomrain.org
Coal
Approved Vendor
View attachment 91148
There are two types aluminum and gold which one are you using, on amazon the reviews look good, price is great. Thanks

Don't pay more for Gold.

I makes no difference!

Reactions: Mark The Droner
That’s good because color makes no difference.
Enjoy!

Can you clarify , are you talking about the parabolic booster or the Range extenders that are directional compared to the original. Thank you
The range extender for sure. For the booster, u might want to test it because I modded my MAVIC rc with a 2.4ghz booster from another brand and the signal was all focused in about a 120 degrees fov of the rc.

Unless you are using an amplifier, signal boosting is achieved by focusing or directing the photons.

This is no different than what you might have experienced when using a flashlight/torch with an adjustable reflector.

The beam is thus more directional so you'll have to keep the antenna w/booster pointed at the aircraft.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
I'm thinking about trying to boost my signal on a p4p has anyone tried some of the boosters that can be purchased on line. If so did they work. I put some inexpensive copper lined on the antennas of my p4p and it seem to help a little. Thanks for any answers.
I tried again the inexpensive antennas today to see how far it would go, man did they help I was able to fly out 5600 meters about 41/2 miles using 50% of my battery the wind was to my back at that time I had not lost any signal. I turned it around thinking 50% would be enough to come back. But I ran into a problem coming back it was flying into the wind I had used to much of battery it had to land 10% battery left, about 11/2 miles where I was. I had watched where it was landing it was going down into some trees until it lost signal. I told myself well I lost it. Drove over to where it had come down found it on side of a farmers road to his house with the trees about 15ft from drone. I was lucky I just knew I wound be purchasing another p4p.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4