Explanation

Can someone clarify the level 6 on my profile? It hasn’t moved in quite a while. Thanks
Got screen shot bit unsure of question,,are you talking about growth of value...are you syncing flights,,,ps,,if I thinking right mine on 33 and it's taken since 2016 to get there,,be faster if flying all day everyday...this mine ,,sometimes you just have to fly good distance weather it be in long circles or stretching it's legs out and averge good distance in flights,,,very short flights will take forever ,,,
20190626_180425.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Capt KO
Ok thanks yes mine shows L6 and I have 938,512 ft since January. But on my DJI profile it shows L1 not sure what it meant or how to sync them.

Ok thanks yes mine shows L6 and I have 938,512 ft since January. But on my DJI profile it shows L1 not sure what it meant or how to sync them.
OK at top of this page you take picture of there's a cloud logo top right,,this when pressed synced your flights ,,very easy

Ok I was unaware of that thanks so if I use my iPhone rather than my iPad it will sync data? And if I use a different drone it will still record that too?
Correct,,also good thing with flight syncing you can uninstall app and reinstall many times as possible with flight records returning from dji server,,,they just handy to keep for the law or whoever to check if getting accused of spying etc,,,save my backside twice now as prove of height and over what area ,,they really just personal backup to me,that way I don't have to go with the policeman,,can show all flights there and then on the spot....also add yes I have 4 so have 4 lots of records,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers