Experienced NYC Drone Operators Needed. $5k per week

Reaction score
I'm in need of a drone operator, someone who has experience in flying drones. If you're interested please contact me, the job pays from $2500 to $5000 per week. If you have your own drone the pay will be a little higher. Serious inquiries only. Looking for drone operators in the nyc tri state area only.

Sounds great... but I'm a bit apprehensive as to the range I'd get from the west coast.... I use amps and high performance antennas, but seems like my beloved Phantom would just trigger a RTH too often.

I am a retired pilot and Drone Flying is now my hobby/avocation—- I have a part 107 ticket And a number of drones—what sort of work/flying are you doing? Is there any video editing involved or are you just looking for operators?
Cheers

I thought so —-but life is like a box of chocolates—-you never know what you get
Cheers and thanks tcope

Anything for profit requires a part 107 period.

"Anything for profit other than strictly hobby/recreational flying requires a part 107 period."

Whether there's direct profit or not.

Sorry, just had to get that out there :)

I'm in need of a drone operator, someone who has experience in flying drones. If you're interested please contact me, the job pays from $2500 to $5000 per week. If you have your own drone the pay will be a little higher. Serious inquiries only. Looking for drone operators in the nyc tri state area only.
Ok, send me a round trip ticket on United and I’ll be there in the morning

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94