Experience with Hunch / Hani

Gave up, and talked to my bank this morning. Since I paid with mastercard, I am protected against fraud, and there is a chance I can get my money back.
I just spend half an hour collecting and posting documentation, so now Im just crossing my fingers.

However. I can only advice people to stay away from this guy!!!

Yeah, I finally made contact to Hani, and he agreed to refund me. (Still couldnt provide trackingnubermbers or at least prove he send the packages).

However, since its been so long time, he was unable to do the refund, so I hope my bank will get my money back. That can take up to 6 months though :-/

Yeah, I finally made contact to Hani, and he agreed to refund me. (Still couldnt provide trackingnubermbers or at least prove he send the packages).

However, since its been so long time, he was unable to do the refund, so I hope my bank will get my money back. That can take up to 6 months though :-/
The banks have time limits within which customers may initiate a chargeback (120 days from memory). This won’t apply to a merchant initiated credit. The bank perhaps can’t do anything for you, hopefully Hani will. This isn’t looking promising (from your account of the story). There are plenty of ways he could put you back in funds or otherwise make good on this deal.

My experience about 2 years ago mirrors what is going on now. Took forever to get the dreaded tilted camera symptom fixed, then was in USPS purgatory for about two weeks getting shipment cancelled twice on his end while the drone was in transit. And paid double on top. I wrote it off as a bad experience, but apparently it's a trend

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel