Experience with Hunch / Hani

Reaction score
To those of you that has been dealing with Hani recently. Have you gotten your items?

Hello,
I've not bought anything LATELY ( few months )
BUT
I have bought SEVERAL things from him in the past, and NEVER had an issue!
He is VERY busy , and sometimes hard to get ahold of, but always made good on his end!

Hope this helps!
J Dot
:cool:

@hunch
If your there PLEASE reply!
:)

I bought from hunch once
All went well.
I would have bought more but his pricing could use improvement

A friend informed me Hani ( Hunch )
Has not logged in for 3 weeks and a day!
I hope he is ok,
As that is strange for him, a week, yes, but approaching a month? ( very unlike him )
I'd give him some time, maybe family or health issues?

Also
He likes to wheel and deal, I always try talking his price down, sometimes with success, other times NOT so much!
But I did notice the more you buy ( like a lot ( multiple items at once )) he gives much better deals! Some items are rare, and no deal given, but that is understandable! Lol

Hope this helps
I no longer have his personal number, or lost it, but maybe another member can give it to you in PRIVATE!

J Dot

Hope you are ok HANI!:)

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Agree, I hope Hani is ok. But, to those that know him and his business, we all know he is super busy repairing our mistakes.

I sent him an email asking him to log in to PP and at least tell us he’s ok. We’ll see.....

Reactions: J Dot
Thanks for your replies. It looks like he is active on facebook, so Im pretty sure he is OK.

I would just wish he would stop by, and sort things out. I have been waiting for 3 months for my parts to show up.

Anyone heard from him? I have had no luck contacting him either here or through facebook.

Anyone heard from him? I have had no luck contacting him either here or through facebook.

No, I haven’t gotten a response from him either from the emails I’ve sent. I haven’t tried his work phone though.

As @JDot said, maybe those with his personal cell number could try to contact him and get back to us on the outcome.

@dirkclod, do you have any tricks as a Mod to contact Hani? Thx.

Capt. he hadn't been on in here or logged in rather in almost 4 weeks so that's all I know . I've never had his # so no help there . Sorry .

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Ok, thanks. Maybe he’s just away on vacation or something. I know if I worked on these things all day—every day— I’d go bonkers and run for the door myself!

Hopefully all is ok, and maybe someone with a personal contact number will contact him soon.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi all. Still here and alive.
I will look into outstanding issues if still any this weekend and resolve them right away.
I apologize but some personal things came up which shifted my life.

You will hear back from me by the weekend and
For those who have an issue still please send me a short email to [email protected]
With a short description of it and I will get it done right away.
Thank you all for comments.

Good to hear you are back and all is well. I know I speak for many here on the Forum and we are ALL in the PhantomPilots Family......So, if any of us can help please don’t hesitate to ask. That’s what we are all here for. Take care dude ! [emoji106]

Reactions: dirkclod
Awesome
He's Alive, HE's ALIVE!
Glad to hear good buddy! A+
We were getting worried old friend!
I hope things are well, and personal issues resolved!

Take care!
J Dot

That goes for me too , anything you need, glad to help if I can!:)

I will look into outstanding issues if still any this weekend and resolve them right away.

Hani. This is what you wrote 10 days ago!

I have written multiple PM's. I have started this thread. I have sent you 2 emails. Still radio silence. WTF???

I know he has the part I need but doesn't look like a good seller anymore.
Hey Wrecked, sorry it didn't work out for you

Yeah, it really sucks. Still havn't heard anything from him. It seems I have lost $130 :-(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik