Expensive Lesson Learned today

I didn't follow your link.
#1 The flight logs we are talking about are on your mobile device, you don't any thing else.
On the first screen past the splash screen, look for arrow under a ^ on the top left corner.

Added, Skip that link,

#2 You can play back your flights, press the remote control icon and you can see your stick movements.

If you get that far, what are using for mobile device crApple or And?

Last edited:
I didn't follow your link.
#1 The flight logs we are talking about are on your mobile device, you don't any thing else.
On the first screen past the splash screen, look for arrow under a ^ on the top left corner.

Added, Skip that link,

#2 You can play back your flights, press the remote control icon and you can see your stick movements.

If you get that far, what are using for mobile device crApple or And?

I can go there, but it doesn't show me what happened. I have a take off and then nothing. I have 17 seconds of flight time 19.5M maximum height. The only stick movement shows startup, then about 60% vertical on left stick.

There was a post about uploading your log file to a site that would give me more detailed log information.

I have iPad Mini 2 for my mobile device.

I don't think so, if you sync to their cloud then yes. I would think they would still ask for them in a warranty issue. I would assume stuff on their cloud system would be released on a court order bases.

So, short flight, from an apple to upload to healthy drones you have to use itunes. Which I have not done. I did a clould sync with DJI App to an android. Then uploaded with the android.

So do you have all your flights on your device?
Just to see if you had any other stuff.

You have to follow these directions for an apple.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Last edited:
So, short flight, from an apple to upload to healthy drones you have to use itunes. Which I have not done. I did a clould sync with DJI App to an android. Then uploaded with the android.

So do you have all your flights on your device?

I haven't deleted any flights. First 3-4 batteries worth I was using my iPhone before the iPad came in.

So what information is available from the USB port on the Phantom itself?

I haven't deleted any flights. First 3-4 batteries worth I was using my iPhone before the iPad came in.

So what information is available from the USB port on the Phantom itself?
My thought was if you wanted to sum or log up all your flights you can sync to DJIs cloud. Then upload to healthy drones for there battery info.
USB on the phantom, I don't know, sorry I am using a Standard.
If you get the phantom to power up and connects to the remote and your mobile device you can look at battery data within the DJI app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20