Excellent Service DJI

Reaction score
I UPS shipped my Drone to DJI on Monday afternoon from NC to California. I was notified of when it was received. Notified when it went to Technician,Notified that it would ship back in 3-5 days but the same day it was packaged and told it was shipped by UPS. I couldn’t have asked for better service.EXCELLENT SERVICE BY DJI. In repairing my Phantom 3 Standard with RC control issues and no response in starting my drone. Still in warranty.Overall less than 2 weeks without it

I UPS shipped my Drone to DJI on Monday afternoon from NC to California. I was notified of when it was received. Notified when it went to Technician,Notified that it would ship back in 3-5 days but the same day it was packaged and told it was shipped by UPS. I couldn’t have asked for better service.EXCELLENT SERVICE BY DJI. In repairing my Phantom 3 Standard with RC control issues and no response in starting my drone. Still in warranty.Overall less than 2 weeks without it
Glad you got it back so soon! :)

I'm equally stunned by the speed of service. I picked up a factory refurbished P3A super-cheap from NewEgg in the end of April, it sat around for a few months due to an illness in the family, then when I fired it up a few weeks ago and tried to get the firmware updated I wound up with a bricked RC. They sent me a shipping label (read: DJI paid for shipping round-trip NYC-California) and turned it around the day they unpacked it, with a replacement RC (with current firmware, LOL) and a replacement camera (no idea why).

Only odd thing was their status emails mentioned the camera replacement but mentioned nothing about the RC being replaced.

I did still have to update the aircraft / battery / camera firmware myself but that was easy enough and went smoothly. They packed re-linking instructions when they sent the box back but they were not needed.

Big kudos to DJI for amazing speed and thoroughness.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I also have expressed my lack of issues with DJI support. Followed instruction for shipment was informed about the status of unit repaired and shipped back. The unit was out of warranty and they replaced the drone free.

The sold me a refurbished P3A that was out of stock. The earliest it will be shipped will be Oct 17th. What's up with that?

I also have P3S I just send I. For repair 4 days ago. I hope I get the same treatment as you guys.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4