Excellent DJI repair shop I used

Reaction score
Just thought I would share my recent experience with a drone service and repair shop located near Madison Wisconsin :

Madison Area Drone Service LLC
1-800-695-6157 / www.droneservice.com

Recently my P4P was drifting too much in flight (in P mode) not due to any specific event or crash. The gimbal was also unstable causing a jello effect to my footage, as well I found myself continually in flight adjusting the horizon. Being a commercial pilot from the Minneapolis area, I wanted little down time as possible, so I contacted this place and made arrangements to ship my Phantom to them. Their diagnostic analysis, communication and repair was excellent and I had my drone back within 8 days (including shipping both ways). I am back to stable flight.

Just thought I would share this experience with my fellow drone pilots! If the need arises, I will not hesitate to use them again.

Wow, that is impressive. What was their diagnosis and what repairs did they perform?

One new DJI landing gear (to solve intermittent compass issues), and a new gimbal yaw motor & transfer magnetic encoder, followed by compass & gimbal calibrations and test flight. The inspection analysis was provided in writing with the suggested repairs and total cost. Once I approved the cost, the repairs were made and immediately shipped back to me fully insured for the replacement cost of the drone. I know there are several outstanding repair shops right here in the USA, I chose this one due to its close proximity to Minneapolis.

Reactions: FlashBuddy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164