Examples of using P2V footage in videos

Reaction score
I would love to see more examples of people mixing their aerial footage with other video. To kick it off here is a video I made with some family footage I filmed on my Canon T3I in 720p and aerial footage from my stock P2V in 1080i.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDs4UwdmbmU[/youtube]

I down res'd the P2V footage to 720. Edited in Adobe Premiere and After Effects. I actually prefer stabilizing and re-timing in After Effects. I am patiently waiting for my rotorpixel gimbal... but until then making due with software stabilization. Excited to hear your comments and see your work!

Nice! Well done!

very nice. Very refreshing. Got sucked in to it. Felt like I was watching a Hallmark commercial or something..so well done. Thx for sharing.

James

peterlindsay said:
well done, what are you doing your editing with (software)

I am editing in Premiere Pro CC. And most stabilizing and effects in After Effects. I love Adobe Creative Cloud for this work. You have all the tools you need, even photoshop which can come in handy for fisheye removal. I have done some of my older videos in Final Cut Pro 7 and Motion... but I definitely prefer the results from Adobe CC.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj