every so often some P3 settings go back to default?

Reaction score
Only happens some times. Happened today when I flew. First flight went great. Swapped out batteries. Upon boot up I saw my front arm red led were on (I always have them off).

Look in the app and the setting for the red led is off. I toggle it on and then off again and the leds go off. I noticed my braking was back at 100. I always have it at 80. I set it back to 80. My multiple flight modes setting was off in the app. Turned it back on. The gimbal setting to let it tilt 15 degrees was toggled on. I turned it off (I never have it enabled).

Flew and everything was fine. Swapped batteries again and the settings stayed how I had them set.

Anyone else have similar issues? I'm not sure if it's an iOS app issue, P3 issue, or battery issue (I'm going to see if one of my batteries is the only one that causes it).

Only happens some times. Happened today when I flew. First flight went great. Swapped out batteries. Upon boot up I saw my front arm red led were on (I always have them off).

Look in the app and the setting for the red led is off. I toggle it on and then off again and the leds go off. I noticed my braking was back at 100. I always have it at 80. I set it back to 80. My multiple flight modes setting was off in the app. Turned it back on. The gimbal setting to let it tilt 15 degrees was toggled on. I turned it off (I never have it enabled).

Flew and everything was fine. Swapped batteries again and the settings stayed how I had them set.

Anyone else have similar issues? I'm not sure if it's an iOS app issue, P3 issue, or battery issue (I'm going to see if one of my batteries is the only one that causes it).
It has happened a couple of times for meet on max. Ht settings-- it defaulted back to 0 -- had it set to 70 meters. But I usually check those settings quickly before taking off. IOS 8

This has started happening since the last firmware update.
It will probably be fixed with the next one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj