Even the animals are telling me what to do

Depends where you go WV but I'd say pretty common would cover it.

They are fascinating when your half way around the world. All we have is deer that eat and kill everything in my yard. Plus bear, bobcat, foxes, skunks, raccoons, weasels and opossums which is the closest thing to anything you have in Australia. I did have a panther walk through my freshly made flower bed and left their tracks. My neighbor saw it twice. There are a few Fishers (large weasels) and lots of coyotes unfortunately.
I love nature and animals. I have even caught rattlesnakes and jumped on a few alligators. Crickety

They are fascinating when your half way around the world. All we have is deer that eat and kill everything in my yard. Plus bear, bobcat, foxes, skunks, raccoons, weasels and opossums which is the closest thing to anything you have in Australia. I did have a panther walk through my freshly made flower bed and left their tracks. My neighbor saw it twice. There are a few Fishers (large weasels) and lots of coyotes unfortunately.
I love nature and animals. I have even caught rattlesnakes and jumped on a few alligators. Crickety
yep I'll take the 'roo, possums etc anytime. Most of the stuff is relatively 'safish'

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews