ESC error. One motor not working

CDJ

Reaction score
Hi
May phantom 3 pro can't fly because esc error display in my screen.i check all motors but one motor not working.motors and mosfit (6524 gv5x14) working.what that problem.some one know about that
Please help me.

"ESE error.restart the aircraft "
Restart the aricraft but again show the error

One or more of your ESCs or motors are damaged. Do you know which ESC or motor causes the issue? If not, download DAT logs from the AC.

1529925375114.jpg

I check the starting sound in motors.and 1 motor sound not coming.after I check mosfits but all mosfit working properly

I check mosfits but all mosfit working properly
MOSFETs
Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistors

How did you checked them? Desoldered motors and verified impedance?

Also, this is not a Go3 app on the screenshot. Unless you're quite good at hacking Android applications, you probably started the thread in a wrong forum.

I am not a hacker.this is not mg drone but this is the error I have.

Ok, so the issue is really with Ph3 Pro, and the screenshot of Go4 app (which unless heavily modified will not work with Phantom 3) is invalid.

So you checked all MOSFETs and all motors, and concluded they are not the issue.

This means the issue is within motor driver (DRV8301), microcontroller (TM320F280, aka IESC2000) or their connections.

See schematics on page 5 here:
o-gs/dji-hardware-schematics

Or simplified one on page 9 here:
o-gs/dji-hardware-schematics

What I would first do is download DAT logs from the drone, and check whether the drone receives any messages from ESC microcontroller. If ESC microcontroller talks to Flight Controller, then it must be good, and its connection to FC must also be good.

After downloading the DAT logs, open them in either DatCon or Wireshark (DatCon is easier).

How can I open it
this cant be a serious question. im suspecting this is a gag post since people really cant expect others to help when they dont even try to help themselves with somethin so simple to figure out with google. come on now.

Reactions: quaddamage
I can't open this file but I repair my drone.now it working properly.thanks all.

Resolder DJI IC and motor driver now it's working.i think it is a soldering problem.now it's okay thanks friends.sorry for my English.

Reactions: JoBe and quaddamage

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arthurbiss