Eror control P2

Reaction score
I am using P2 mod battery, after updating the version, the controller is no longer connected to P2. The light on the remote control shows yellow, not blue. I need some help...

Last edited:
The solid red on the bird looks like a battery error. Have you tried cleaning the small contacts with alcohol and qtip? Not sure about the controller. Have you tried to connect to the controller assistant?

The solid red on the bird looks like a battery error. Have you tried cleaning the small contacts with alcohol and qtip? Not sure about the controller. Have you tried to connect to the controller assistant?
I have tried connecting to the controller assistant.

Attachments

• IMG_6301.JPG
    IMG_6301.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 110
I researched more on youtube.com and found that many people face the same problem but still can't fix the error.
I calibrated the controller via the RC sytem software on the computer and everything is fine.
Calibrate P2 via PT2 V3.8 + RC software (re-calibrate).
I'm not sure what I'm missing.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I researched more on youtube.com and found that many people face the same problem but still can't fix the error.
I calibrated the controller via the RC sytem software on the computer and everything is fine.
Calibrate P2 via PT2 V3.8 + RC software (re-calibrate).
I'm not sure what I'm missing.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the controller is bound as the lights go from fast flash to slow flash, have you tried an IMU calibration in the software, also not sure if im reading your post right but controller calibration is done first in the RC software then again in the phantom 2 software, the first stage calibrates the sticks to the controller then the second time calibrates the sticks to the IMU in the quad.

the controller is bound as the lights go from fast flash to slow flash, have you tried an IMU calibration in the software, also not sure if im reading your post right but controller calibration is done first in the RC software then again in the phantom 2 software, the first stage calibrates the sticks to the controller then the second time calibrates the sticks to the IMU in the quad.
I make sure the controller calibration is done first in rc software, then again in phantom 2 software. I will try recalibrating the IMU. Thanks for your comments.

Reactions: crash1sttime
I make sure the controller calibration is done first in rc software, then again in phantom 2 software. I will try recalibrating the IMU. Thanks for your comments.

If you dont get any help here then feel free to email me at [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31