EPSON Moverio BT-300

Epson has informed me they have shipped my drone edition glasses and will receive it tomorrow. I have read and seen about 4/5 reviews pretty much giving it a good thumbs up. I really hope so for the price and the wait, I am really wanting to think these glasses are great. Wish me luck.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

USB...takes the place of a tablet/phone

But I have the p4p+ :) It does have a USB but I dont think that would work with these glasses.........
You need to understand that the Moverio controller that plugs into the USB port actually contains an Android OS, thus replacing the need for a tablet/phone

You need to understand that the Moverio controller that plugs into the USB port actually contains an Android OS, thus replacing the need for a tablet/phone
You need to understand I do not have a tablet or phone. Its the Phantom 4 Pro Plus. It comes with an integrated screen. You cannot put any other apps on it. Hence the question.

Yeah, that may be an issue. There is an USB port beneath the RC, I wonder what would occur if another device with an OS was plugged into it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4