enrique iglesias cut by inspire 1

Reaction score
Ok i don't know if this is new news or not, but who's bright idea was it to do this little stunt with so many risks involved it all most begs belief.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Advexure
That's right! - throw it into the crowd when it bites your finger ???????????? maybe someone will share your pain:( "You cant make it up"

Unbelievable. First video I've see of him actually making the catch. Only other videos I've seen are him carrying on with the concert and then drawing a heart on his shirt out of blood. Props to you Enrique...pun intended :D

586230.png

What a stupid...unbelievable...in one stupid move he has cut his fingers and destroyed an I1. :D

Ok i don't know if this is new news or not, but who's bright idea was it to do this little stunt with so many risks involved it all most begs belief.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The news report says there was a malfunction. After watching this a few times, it seems pretty clear there was no malfunction at all. This is the Inspire 1 and when the sensors detected his face under the drone, that triggered the landing gear to lower which is why it snapped his finger. This is not malfunction, this is bad communication between the pilot and the artist. Might have been communicated, but under the rush of the concert, Enrique might have forgotten the basic rule.

The pilot is probably out of a job as we speak, but quite frankly, the incident does not look like it would be his fault.

Real simple DO NOT TOUCH THE FLYING BLENDER sing and jump around all you want but DO NOT TOUCH :rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31