Eliminating fisheye- PLEASE HELP !

Codacious said:
You don't really need a demo of anything, just go to piratebay and download which ever program you want for free. Final cut pro, adobe programs, any of them really, test them all out and pick your favorite.

Sure, I guess anything is considered "free" if you steal it.

Codacious said:
You don't really need a demo of anything, just go to piratebay and download which ever program you want for free. Final cut pro, adobe programs, any of them really, test them all out and pick your favorite.

And risk having your computer compromised with malware embedded in the pirated version.

cgiGuy said:
Codacious said:

Sure, I guess anything is considered "free" if you steal it.

I didn't say you had to keep the version you got, I downloaded FCPX and wanted more so I paid for it to get the full version and everything that came with it. I'm going to not say what I want and hope that you read the first sentence and understand what I mean.

Koz said:
Codacious said:

And risk having your computer compromised with malware embedded in the pirated version.

You only need to worry about malware if you have windows, and if you look under the top downloads, your risk of malware are low, because everyone who has gotten it would mention the malware by the time you got it. 6,0000 downloads would indicate no malware.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31