Editing

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s go to program for their post production on videos and photos? Anyone using free programs such as iMovie and with what success?
New to all of this and appreciate all input. Also working with a 2015 MacBook Pro 13”.
Cheers!

Hi SZAABS

My post prod favourite is Cyberlink PowerDirector 16, easy to learn, lots of features... :)

Waylander

Reactions: SZAABS
Does anyone read? He said he was using a Mac. Suggesting windows apps does nothing to help him.

iMovie is a great tool to start with. If you outgrown it’s feature set then Final Cut Pro x. Both are extremely optimized for the hardware. Premiere will definitely run slower than FCP on your 2015. Davinci resolve has a free version, but a huge learning curve.

I’d start with iMovie to get your feet wet

Reactions: SZAABS
Does anyone read?

Yes, we can all read thank you very much and I'll quote the original post: "What’s everyone’s go to program for their post production on videos and photos?".

He did mention the MacBook, however, he went on to point out it is a 2015 and only 13". I got the impression he was open to updating to something else.

By the way, Adobe Premiere Elements also comes in Mapple version.

I would disagree that none of the above responses were of "no help to him". The "likes" from the OP would attest to that.

Uhm very pedantic ravedog, get a beer or a chill pill :D

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
-I recommend PhotoViewerPro. It is working very nice, without any bugs and it is really easy to use, and it's even free!

If I had a dime for every time this question was asked....
…. then you would have a pocket full of cash. So then, which video editing program would you buy? ;--)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl