Editing video

Reaction score
I want to know which video processing/editing tool do most of you use, thanks.

It really depends on what platform you use ... Mac or PC ... and even Android.

Second it depends what you really want to do ... fancy commercially viable or just to chuck up on Youtube / Show the friends ?

I have two main editors I use on a PC ....

Windows Live Movie Maker 2012 - the simplest editor you could ever use ...

Movie Maker v26 - a full frame based time line editor that does just about all .....

Both are FREE .... yes FREE. You just have to find them online as Microsoft - bless their little cotton socks - decided us mere mortals didn't need such any more and integrated one of the worst PoS into the Picture Viewer app on Win 10.

Simple Google brings up download sites. Do not download the latest versions - keep to the ones I mentioned above.

Reactions: smoked and MTO
I started with Windows Movie Maker, and now I'm using Davinci Resolve for color grading and Premiere for cutting and effects.

I started with Windows Movie Maker, and now I'm using Davinci Resolve for color grading and Premiere for cutting and effects.
Mee too. Davinci resolve good if you need do something. One time used Sony Vegas, it is a bit different but good too. It's most have soft on windows on my mind. 2 mounth ago for simple edit in web or on the phone started using crello editor. Yellow Orange Nothing serious, cut, apply filters and all, but this app is quite good too, free plan is enough for my needs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers