Editing advice

Reaction score
Hi
I'm pretty new to drones and have recently purchased a p4p which I'm extremely happy with. I have looked at other posts on here ref editing software and I'm extremely confused as to which would suit me.
I'm looking at flying drones as a business within 12-18 months, so I'm looking for a software package that won't break the bank but offer great editing. I don't really have a budget as such so I'm open to anything really.
Any advice from you guys would be great!
Thanks

Take a look at DaVinci Resolve 12.5 by Blackmagic. They have a free version that limits you to 1080P among other limitations , but should serve you well. There is a tutorial book by Paul Saccone named The Definitive Guide to Editing with DaVinci Resolve 12.5 that is excellent.

Reactions: Quinnage
Hi
I'm pretty new to drones and have recently purchased a p4p which I'm extremely happy with. I have looked at other posts on here ref editing software and I'm extremely confused as to which would suit me.
I'm looking at flying drones as a business within 12-18 months, so I'm looking for a software package that won't break the bank but offer great editing. I don't really have a budget as such so I'm open to anything really.
Any advice from you guys would be great!
Thanks

Look at Adobe CC it cost 49.99 + tax (in the US) a month but you access to all their programs plus any upgrades. There are also plenty of tutorials online to help with the learning curve.

Reactions: Quinnage
Take a look at DaVinci Resolve 12.5 by Blackmagic. They have a free version that limits you to 1080P among other limitations , but should serve you well. There is a tutorial book by Paul Saccone named The Definitive Guide to Editing with DaVinci Resolve 12.5 that is excellent.
Thank you, I will take a look.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119