Echo Lakes, Sierra Nevada

Hey everyone!
My wife and I went for a drive this weekend to Echo Lakes in the Sierras and this is what we saw.

Part 2 coming soon!
Considering your take off point that's a great flight with some of the best untouched wilderness which somehow make me think off Indians and coybows,water is beautiful and blue but look cold,I could see myself there in a loghouse,,just stunning
Thanks for sharing and waiting on part 2 after that,,:);)

Reactions: MTO
Considering your take off point that's a great flight with some of the best untouched wilderness which somehow make me think off Indians and coybows,water is beautiful and blue but look cold,I could see myself there in a loghouse,,just stunning
Thanks for sharing and waiting on part 2 after that,,:);)
Part 2 will have lakeside cabins on granite shores that are sure to please!

Hey everyone!
My wife and I went for a drive this weekend to Echo Lakes in the Sierras and this is what we saw.

Part 2 coming soon!
Making me homesick, I once to live there. Had to move, got tired of shoveling the Sierra cement. There must be 100's of awesome places to fly around there! I hope to see Emerald Bay in pt 2. Great vid!!

Last edited:
Making me homesick, I once to live there. Had to move, got tired of shoveling the Sierra cement. There must be 100's of awesome places to fly around there! I hope to see Emerald Bay in pt 2. Great vid!!
I live just far enough away to stay out of the snow...sure like to visit it though!
Here’s Emerald Bay in the snow just for you...

Reactions: Capt KO
Hey everyone!

Part 2 coming soon!
Wow! Now that’s what I call home movies. P4’s are hard to beat.

Yes! A masterpiece. It seems that you took the whole video in one sequence which is hard to do even in a shorter video.
Pretty distant and high and so close to trees. Can you provide us the data?
Best regards
Andy

Yes! A masterpiece. It seems that you took the whole video in one sequence which is hard to do even in a shorter video.
Pretty distant and high and so close to trees. Can you provide us the data?
Best regards
Andy
Thanks! I only cut it twice and once was because the obstacle detection stopped it in front of that tree I was about to go up and over. :mad::)
I’ll look up the data when I can. The reason I was able to fly so high is because I drove to the lake, hiked to the top of the hill, then flew down to the pond and back up so the max altitude was only a few hundred feet from where I was hiding.

Confucius once say: He who inspire to fly to top, must first submissively sink to bottom ;)

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. It seems that you were standing just beside the lake all the time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4