EasyDroneParts

Reaction score
Is Easy Drone Parts a scam? I see there were unhappy comments about them a couple years ago. I Placed an order there on April 11th and have heard nothing.

Is Easy Drone Parts a scam? I see there were unhappy comments about them a couple years ago. I Placed an order there on April 11th and have heard nothing.
It's strange that in the reviews nobody ever mentions that they received their product. The prices are ridiculously cheap, enough to question for sure. I see they take Paypal should make it safe? Half price on hard to find? Hope so.
Please let us know if you get it, thanks

Reactions: Jim Canada
It's strange that in the reviews nobody ever mentions that they received their product. The prices are ridiculously cheap, enough to question for sure. I see they take Paypal should make it safe? Half price on hard to find? Hope so.
I inquired about the order this morning. I'll give them a couple of days and then get Pay Pal involved.
Any suggestion for where to get spare props for a P3P?
I will let you know if I have success with Easy Drone Parts.
Thanks!

Reactions: Capt KO
I’m always cautious on any website that doesn’t list an “about us”, which would provide some additional information on who I’m dealing with and where they are.
Hope you get your parts.

Reactions: 1buddyc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1