Easy question for some!

Consider the Samsung NOTE 8. It has 1200nits, brighter than Crystal Sky, includes cellular, you can run third party apps, it's also a phone, and it's lighter.
The only downside to that would be having to use Android over iOS. You lost me at "phone". :p

Consider the Samsung NOTE 8. It has 1200nits, brighter than Crystal Sky, includes cellular, you can run third party apps, it's also a phone, and it's lighter.
Thank you again! You seem to be everywhere. Good man! Samson note 8 you say?

What is the best screen for the P4P?

Im a huge fan of the Pro Plus Controller as we fly a lot and have yet to have a single software crash running the DJI software.
Those that have the Phone and Ipad cannot say the same as they are constantly having problems.

The only flaw is in the Pro Plus controller is the price and that you can not record your screen but the fact that the software does not
crash more than pays for itself.

Phantomrain.org
coal

Reactions: K Henry
The only downside to that would be having to use Android over iOS. You lost me at "phone". :p
Agreed, I prefer iOS too. I was suggesting for those considering Crystal Sky, especially the 5.5" model, the NOTE8 would be a wise consideration. I prefer a larger tablet too, but for those with good eyes that don't mind a phone, the NOTE8 is a very large phone screen, I think the largest available, certainly larger than the 5.5" CrystalSky display.

Just got a Ipad Pro 10.5 inch the screen is better than the IPAD 2017 and the ipad mini 4, 600nits is so much brighter

and it fits in the P4P controller without any adaptors which is a bonus

Im a huge fan of the Pro Plus Controller as we fly a lot and have yet to have a single software crash running the DJI software.
Those that have the Phone and Ipad cannot say the same as they are constantly having problems.

The only flaw is in the Pro Plus controller is the price and that you can not record your screen but the fact that the software does not
crash more than pays for itself.

Phantomrain.org
coal
Both have thier points. The P+ controller only has screen shot.
The Goggles will not show the 'instrument panel', only the images being shown with the P+'s built in screen.
So I have both, and no note book, iPad or the like. The P+ will do fine for now. Time to write Santa a letter!
Thanks for the reply

I use an IPad Air 2. It doesn't have cellular service but I link it to my cellphone hotspot before my flights (it's part of my preflight checklist).
When you link it to your cellphone hotspot before your flights (it's part of my preflight checklist), what is the reason you do that?
Thank you.

I just switched to an iPad Pro 9.7 32g from an Amazon Fire. I can't imagine anything being better. Works flawlessly straight from the box, beautiful bright display, nice large screen and very low glare.

Reactions: pporozin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West