Eastern KY Pilots near Ashland want to fly?

Reaction score
Hello! I live near Ashland, KY. and purchased my first ever P4 a couple months back. It's already getting to a point to where I'm "almost" getting bored flying by myself and was wondering if anyone lives near here that would be willing to have a meet and fly now and then. I live close to Grayson Lake. Would love to learn new places to fly and would love to be around some seasoned or newbie pilots. Give a shout if your near. I see some very successful threads people getting together and flying their phantoms and I found myself wishing I was in the crowd.

Sent from my XT1096 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: tak5501
I'm in Somerset, Pulaski County. Send a pm if you are ever down this way, and we can hook up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hi Brink. About 4 weekends ago I was close. Me and the wife gets away from home sometimes and we ended up at Cumberland Falls. They let me fly there which was pretty cool. They said as long as you can't recognize anyone's face, flying was fine. I wanted to go to Cumberland Gap also but ended up not having time, and I was unsure of permissions. Im a Pipefitter by trade and work in Georgetown Lexington area. Yes, long drive everyday. Just got my first drone a couple months back, (P4) and loving it but can't seem to locate nobody close to fly with. When I get a little more experience, I'll take it out on the boat. I live minutes from Grayson Lake. Beautiful Lake with all the cliffs. If I'm down that way again, I'll contact u and u do the same if you're my way.

Sent from my XT1096 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in Cincinnati if u want to meet up somewhere sometime?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Hey cookie. Thanks for the reply.

I see that was your first post. New to flying, or just this forum? I haven't been here long myself. Great forum. These guys are awesome! Any help you could ever need, they will definitely help.

You have any good places you fly?

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thank you. I'm New to the site and been flying since April so still learning. Appreciate the warm welcome. Any help you need I would gladly assist as well [emoji111]️️[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Definitely up for meeting and flying some (Need to get better weather than we have right now). I took it out Sunday to the Boyd Co. Fairgrounds and had a blast. Need to invest in a extra battery or two. I bet flying around the lake is nice. What area do you fly out that way?
I have a fishing kayak and spend a lot of time up Clifty Creek and Bruin. Love it out there.

There's a big field behind belfont clinic close to interstate that I go to some.. great place for testing. rest is out in the country, in the woods. Been thing about industrial hwy.. I'd say a few places out that way would be good too.
Yeah man I'd say the fair grounds would be great!

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues