dunnet head

Mate, two words.... "great video" "well done" "Love it" "Nice editing " "enjoyed it"......pick the two you like, I liked it all.

Literally took my breath away. I can't believe there are places that beautiful that don't have hotels all along the coast.

Cracking little video!! (but isn't anything filmed in Caithness?)

I'm glad that most people don't realise that Dunnet Head is further N than that little place - what do they call it - John o' Groans - or something like that ;) I know I always groan when I go to J o' G!

I see that the position of the "old" fog horn isn't obvious - the existing one was built in something like the 1950's as the dangerous state of the cliffs had put a previous one in danger of going seaward. I can remember the pair of them being visible in the late 50's, 60's and 70's

Cracking little video!! (but isn't anything filmed in Caithness?)

I'm glad that most people don't realise that Dunnet Head is further N than that little place - what do they call it - John o' Groans - or something like that ;) I know I always groan when I go to J o' G!

I see that the position of the "old" fog horn isn't obvious - the existing one was built in something like the 1950's as the dangerous state of the cliffs had put a previous one in danger of going seaward. I can remember the pair of them being visible in the late 50's, 60's and 70's
hi Whitwellian thanks buddy i dont know if there are any remains of the old one

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik