Dual batteries

Here's what else it will be useful to see:

-In the "Basic" section: Aircraft and RC tabs

-In the "Advanced" section: IOC and voltage tabs

-The "Tools" section (compass values, etc)

Thanks...unless I'm reading this wrong, the second level alarm is set higher than your reccomendation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 335
Sokol said:
Thanks...unless I'm reading this wrong, the second level alarm is set higher than your reccomendation.

Unloaded means nothing to the Naza. It's a completely unused setting. Your loaded value for level 2 should be no less than 10.60 to start (yours is currently set to 9.90).

The only way it lets me get a value in the loaded is to set the no load and it sets it at 1 volt less. Please tell me what I should put in the no load sections of the first and second level. Thanks a lot !

Sokol said:
The only way it lets me get a value in the loaded is to set the no load and it sets it at 1 volt less. Please tell me what I should put in the no load sections of the first and second level. Thanks a lot !

For level 1 alarm, set no load to 11.2. Set line loss to 0.5. It should autopopulate loaded to 10.7.

For level 2 alarm, set no load to 11.1. It should keep your line loss and autopopulate loaded to 10.6.

Good luck!

Thanks ElGuano...you've been a big help. I hope all those pictures came through okay of all the settings...like I said before, I'm technologically challenged.

I hope I haven't made a complete mess of this. I tried to post them once but they disappeared. Here they are again...I hope you can help me find the problem from these. Thank you so much for your help so far!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 493

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik