Drumnadrochit/Loch Ness P4Pro pilot

Reaction score
Hi, as the title says I'm from Drumnadrochit in Scotland and I've been using a drone for about a year now. I haven't bothered with forums in the past but I figured it was about time to see what the online community was like!

My main areas of interest are Landscape Photography with the drone and I also dabble in concert photography in gigs around the Highlands. Obviously I use a dslr for the concert stuff! I've recently invested in a couple of old 35mm SLR cameras too so I've got a weird mix of the new, old and positively ancient in my camera bag :)

And as you'd expect I have a lot of photos of Loch Ness, no Nessie sightings so far though...

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: ferncfc
Thank you. Just received my dji mavic pro in the mail yesterday. Very intrested in the industry of the drones. But have to admit at the beginning it seems a little overwhelming

Welcome to the forum, @19Taz66!

If you haven't been to MavicPilots.com, it's a great forum to discuss the DJI Mavic.

Reactions: 19Taz66
Welcom to the group! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan