Dronexpert gimbal for Phantom Vision

jengo said:
So I got my gimbal today. The original delivery was estimated for Monday, so it was cool to see it show up today. Sadly, there is rain until Monday so no matter what I gotta wait to try it out.

I haven't hooked it up yet, but looking at all the parts I am surprised it didn't come with the tilt control for the TX. Surprised and honestly rather annoyed. Now I am scrambling to find a place to get it that will have fast delivery without costing me an arm and a leg. I wish someone had it on Amazon prime lol.

Maybe you should call them? They have been very responsive and I believe they even look on this site, so they may very well help you out on the missing part. They may even overnight it possibly? Again, my dealings with them have been great so far.

LOL, never mind ... I am a total idiot. In the case, I didn't notice that there is a pocket in the top part. That pocket has the lever.

Ok, now I can't wait to get out and fly this thing!

Dronexpert gimba and my P2V final mod. 5.8G & 2.4G antenna all external . :twisted:

12354054345_f2f14a8ee1_c.jpg

12359142075_c928a62ef8_c.jpg

12354505494_7f5b8d0a76_c.jpg

12354233633_4398a8391e_c.jpg

12354501904_861b1a983a_c.jpg

Wow.. That's neat nice clean mod ;) would you like to share a link to those exterior antennas :D I haven't as yet range tested mine with the gimbal but was a little concerned range would be affected... I can see this would solve that..

FPV col said:
Wow.. That's neat nice clean mod ;) would you like to share a link to those exterior antennas :D I haven't as yet range tested mine with the gimbal but was a little concerned range would be affected... I can see this would solve that..

it's raining all day until next week. :cry:

Those 2.4ghz antenna's you are using, are they a stock item or did you salvage these from a patch antenna ?

Hmm.. That's not a great antenna... And it's maximum radiation is going to be straight down, and it's not LHCP. I'd still like to see what actual difference the gimbal makes...

gpauk said:
Hmm.. That's not a great antenna... And it's maximum radiation is going to be straight down, and it's not LHCP. I'd still like to see what actual difference the gimbal makes...

Ah yes I've just looked at the range post here and just seen its been determined that its LHCP... I've just installed my gimbal and the range test is the first thing on my list.. Now just looking for some descent weather :shock:

gpauk said:
:D
12354233633_4398a8391e_c.jpg

12354505494_7f5b8d0a76_c.jpg

Very nice, thank you for the detailed pictures! :)

Is there any chance for a detailed picture of the 7th channel module, what it contains and how it is connected?

I suppose it could be used stand-alone to control the pitch on the Vision from the remote control rather than the phone app?

Hey guys,

I received my Dronexpert this week and have a question. When I turn on the P2V the gimbal won't sit steady and jitters uncontrollably. Has anyone experienced this? I am using the MAC assistant software and think that may be the culprit. Dronexpert was great communicating up until this point. Thanks for any info.

Finally. The email says I'm one of the first to get 7e. True or untrue?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Finally, your Vision gimbal is ready for shipping and will be picked up by Fedex service.

We want to thank you for your patience the last few weeks. You are one of the first customers that are receiving the Vision Gimbal with 7th Channel feature. We have developed it with great care and try to think through every detail. We're proud on the Vision Gimbal and hoping you have much fun with this Gimbal.

Your opinion is very important to us, especially cause you are also one of the first customers.
Any feedback you have will be much appreciate.

We hope, if you are just as enthusiastic as we are about the Vision Gimbal that you will spread the word on the internet. Your positive feedback/reviews on the internet/forums is very important for our business, especially with this brand new product. If you experiencing any difficulties or other problems, please let us know, we are here to help you. Also if you need any tips or something, always feel free to ask (we love what we do, so always feel free to ask).
Manuals can be found on: http://dronexpert.nl/manual/

If you need help, please contact us on [email protected]

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie
http://www.dronexpert.nl

adampassphotography said:
Hey guys,

I received my Dronexpert this week and have a question. When I turn on the P2V the gimbal won't sit steady and jitters uncontrollably. Has anyone experienced this? I am using the MAC assistant software and think that may be the culprit. Dronexpert was great communicating up until this point. Thanks for any info.

Last page !
http://dronexpert.nl/wp-content/uploads ... ion-V2.pdf

LMC said:
adampassphotography said:
Hey guys,

Last page !
http://dronexpert.nl/wp-content/uploads ... ion-V2.pdf

Thanks for the info. I have seen that though. The MAC assistant software looks a little different when the Phantom is connected to it. I bet this is the issue but have not had a response from Dronexpert or a chance to try the PC assistant software.

Errrrrrr, still waiting on my email. Ordered January 13th. Their schedule said next week at minimum, but was hoping they would be a little ahead of schedule.

dastagg said:
Errrrrrr, still waiting on my email. Ordered January 13th. Their schedule said next week at minimum, but was hoping they would be a little ahead of schedule.

Snap, ordered mine on the 13th so expecting delivery next week

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing