DronesPlus Vegas - Battery

Reaction score
Anyone receive their bundled extra battery from DronesPlus in Vegas? My patients is beginning to wear a little thin. I emailed them on June 9 and received a reply that they had a large order of batteries arriving within the week and mine would be shipped right out. I waited 8 days and sent another email and was told they had an order of 600 batteries that was shipped and should be arriving very soon. I sent another email 7 days later asking if they received any batteries yet and did not get a reply. Just curious? I received my P3P on 5/9/15.

i recived my bundle 4 weeks ago still waitin on my battery i ordered may 18th. they keep saying they are waiting for a hugh shipment. but idk.

These guys are a joke. When they made sure I got my phantom 3 after asking 4 times, I thought they were alright.

2 months later and I'm still waiting for a bundle battery and one more spare battery. Normally I wouldn't mind because I know the demand right now. But they're touting themselves as being 1 of 4 authorized dealers and able to get **** before others and they just barely got a small stock of p3 without batteries.

I'm local and they still have no preference for taking care of their walk in customers. Every time I call I get the same quote. "Waiting for a shipment". They say they get these huge 300 item shipments yet they never have stock. I even called on a Thursday or Friday and he was like yea we should be getting a HUGE shipment at the end of the week. I'm like we'll that would be like tomorrow and he's like oh well idk then.

I went from only wanting to get parts from these guys to probably never wanting to shop there again. I just bought 2 batteries on amazon and got them in 3 days! Why is taking an authorized dealer so long?

These guys are a joke. When they made sure I got my phantom 3 after asking 4 times, I thought they were alright.

2 months later and I'm still waiting for a bundle battery and one more spare battery. Normally I wouldn't mind because I know the demand right now. But they're touting themselves as being 1 of 4 authorized dealers and able to get **** before others and they just barely got a small stock of p3 without batteries.

I'm local and they still have no preference for taking care of their walk in customers. Every time I call I get the same quote. "Waiting for a shipment". They say they get these huge 300 item shipments yet they never have stock. I even called on a Thursday or Friday and he was like yea we should be getting a HUGE shipment at the end of the week. I'm like we'll that would be like tomorrow and he's like oh well idk then.

I went from only wanting to get parts from these guys to probably never wanting to shop there again. I just bought 2 batteries on amazon and got them in 3 days! Why is taking an authorized dealer so long?

i call once a week every thursday and yes i get the same answer we should be getting a huge shipment end of the week ..lol that was 3 weeks ago..
im glad i did receive my battery that i ordered with the p3p but now i just want me other battery and to be done with this place

Yeah I would cancel my preorder with them but the bundle battery was only $100 and a spare was 139.

I almost just want to pay 169 to get 2 more on amazon. With free 2 day shipping lol.

well just got off the phone with them.. he said their shipment tracking says friday or monday well lets see.. i hope he's right..

Yeah I was told that on the 18th called again on the 23rd....told the same thing.

I ordered a P3P and battery in the beginning of June and still nothing. Their website first said "in-stock" when i placed my order and now says "ships 10 days after payment" but that not true at all. The bad thing is, they withdraw your money first when the product hasn't shipped yet.

Yeah there's only one dude (the manager) who really knows what's going on. The rest are a bunch of young hipster kids who just tell you what you want to hear.

Their local Craigslist ad says they have p3 in stock so I would call them and *****. The ad is brand new too so no reason they couldn't ship yours out.

They will definitely take your money in a hurry but take their sweet time getting product to you. NOT a good way to operate a business.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/eld/5074028684.html

They finally came through with my batteries. It took me having to call them. They said oh we have some but they're almost gone. I explained my 2 month preorder and they said I could come get them. Something tells me if I didn't call them first I would never hear from them. Maybe they're computer system doesn't remind them of preorders? Who knows. I wish they were a little more biased towards they're local customers.

I guess now that I got my stuff they're OK in my book. Still probably won't preorder anything in the future. Seems like preorders have the same importance as people who walk in with cash or order online.

Needless to say I got 4 Batts now and im ready to fly for more than 30 minutes.

Although I did not purchase from Vegas, at my location(Bellevue) I'm experiencing the same frustration. I picked up a Phantom 3 Advanced and pre-ordered the extra battery on the same transaction/date a few weeks ago and every time I called got the same info. They were so happy to take my $ and info, that I think it was just purely for sales numbers. I'm going back today to cancel and get a refund on the pre-ordered extra battery as I was able to pick one up from a different store with better service.

Reactions: missnw
Although I did not purchase from Vegas, at my location(Bellevue) I'm experiencing the same frustration. I picked up a Phantom 3 Advanced and pre-ordered the extra battery on the same transaction/date a few weeks ago and every time I called got the same info. They were so happy to take my $ and info, that I think it was just purely for sales numbers. I'm going back today to cancel and get a refund on the pre-ordered extra battery as I was able to pick one up from a different store with better service.
Yeah in the exact same boat. Been waiting for almost a month now. Guess I'm just going to cancel.

Hey guys,
I am still with one single battery for my Phantom 3 Pro.
We have been on the intelligent battery waiting list, since April, much like the rest of you. I was told just yesterday, or was it this afternoon? Yes, from a respected Great Hobbies store rep., that there is a 58 piece delivery of intelligent Phantom 3 batteries already in the warehouse in Mississauga Ontario. Just waiting to go out to their five stores across this land. And from what I gladly gather, all 4 of mine will be in that shipping container. Only a few more sleepless nights... It's hot in here.

"Praise goes out to the battery manufacturer.The Maker of all my future happiness".
He saiid, with a Wide Toothy Grin upon the rugged mug.

RedHotPoker

I can't believe I don't have this battery by now!!! Ordered in April, received my P3P on May 9 and here it is July 1. I am soon tired of the excuses and the empty promises.

I've waited this long for something I already paid for. I'll have to keep waiting. Sucks flying with one battery!!

My faith in USHOBBY/Dronesplus is fading, but I am keeping faith they will do the right thing and send me my battery. Or at least send me my money back!

they sent me a tracking number 2 day ship that was monday. still havent got it and tracking hasnt updated.

I bought my p3a from them about 3 weeks ago, they called me last week that my battery was in. I picked it up yesterday and bought another battery while I was there. All went smooth except watch you receipt as the guy that waited on me didn't have a clue what he was doing and tried hard to overcharge me, but they had batteries. This was the Las Vegas store

This place is a total JOKE! I ordered my P3P in April and still am waiting for my battery! I get nothing but apology emails, "promises of shipment and your tracking number will be emailed to you tomorrow"! Yet never get the tracking number or the battery never shows up. I am sooo tired of DronesPlus and USHOBBY!!! I just want my money back now. Hell they've had my money since April.

Take it from me and look else where if you are thinking of ordering from them. I have a family member who is a lawyer and he say's "let's go after them". Really not my style, but might be worth it just for kicks. They stole money from me.

i recived my third battery from them on thursday. safe to say i am done with ushobby.

hope everyone else gets everything they have ordered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.