Dronesetc

Reaction score
All. I know this may be a little premature, but listen up. Having issue of no signal on the iPad Air2. Purchased my P3 from Dronesetc. Called yesterday and was told to send an email to support. Got nervous as I thought I might be getting the runaround. I was contacted late yesterday with a suggestion to correct. It didn't work. I was contacted today (July 4th) with a shipping label straight back to fix or replace. This is awesome. I really didn't expect to hear a word til after the holiday, but they made sure they kept in contact. Just want this fixed. Let me tell you something, these folks come thru with correcting the issue, this level of service, I will never shop around again. I am harsh and will relentlessly post to social media regarding crappy service, but equally important are those who do the right thing. I will update with resolution. If these guys come thru, please buy everything from them. There has not been one instance (even silly ones) in which I haven't received a proper response. Bravo so far. I will update once complete. Cheers all.

Good to hear, got mine from them last week,even bought the 2 year insurance policy. Hope I don't need it but good to know they treated you right.

Good to know since I did buy everything from them. I just noticed the shell cracked around the motors and I have not contacted them yet, but will try to get this manufacturing defect covered under warranty. Wish me luck.

Good luck. I will tell you in my very short experience, Becca is trying to do the right thing. Keep me updated. I'm all about small business. Look into their story. Seem to be hard working. We should support this if they live up to it. I will update once corrected. Be well and travel safe.

Likewise, I have had nothing but great experiences from Drones Etc. Had one battery warranty issue and they were on top of it. Purchased my 3rd Phantom from them and have not looked back! They rock!

Drones Etc told me that because it's been over 14 days, I can contact DJI directly. They don't deal with warranty issues. I'm not sending my P3 to China for 3 months, so I'll just have to figure out how to fix this DJI lemon of a product myself, and never buy from DJI again. :(

That stinks. You bought from DJI or Drones Etc?
Bought from Drones etc thinking there was some kind of benefit buying from a DJI major preferred authorized dealer. I was wrong. You get 14 days if something goes wrong due to a manufacturing defect. Otherwise you deal with DJI on warranty issues after that. I was mad and I'm sure I'll buy more DJI products. But I'm not sending it to China so I'll just deal with it for now.

Here we go. Followed up with Drones Etc today. Got a response back rather quickly. However, "it is defective" and they are sending back to DJI. Followed by something about an Amazon order being cancelled. I hope I am just nervous for no reason. We shall see. So far the communication and attention has been above average. Let's see how this shakes out. Really wanted to take it on vacation.

Have to say, worked with Becca and the team at Dronesetc and my replacement will arrive tomorrow! They really have been great with communication and no hassle. Great to see customer service like this. Hopefully the replacement is error and defect free and let's me get some air time. Well, going to RTFM again so I'm all ready.

Reactions: scott rich
Good to hear!! My experience from drones etc has been the same. They are the best . I will never buy from anyone else!

Well, just as promised, my new P3 arrived today and it was brand new and sealed. I am now a loyal and faithful customer of this outfit. It is so easy nowadays for companies to pawn off the problems once the product is sold. I don't even care if they are a couple bucks more for some products, customer service is something you cannot put a price on these days. Would absolutely buy anything from these guys. If they sucked, I would absolutely write a scathing review. These things are not cheap, so just wanted to pass along a positive experience. Hopefully now this unit is not defective and crappy. Just want to fly.

Good to hear. Mine will be here from them tomorrow. I did the extra 200 for two years of accident coverage. Just incase.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.