Drones For Good! Win DJI Prizes For Your Story!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
DJI is giving away prizes for your "Drones For Good" story. What a great opportunity for someone to score some cool DJI stuff while helping others! :)
(Look for the "Drones For Good" link in the left column.)

"We want to know how you or someone you know use their DJI drone for a good purpose. During September and October we will give away 10 fantastic prizes including the DJI Phantom 4, Osmo and Above the World book as awards for the most inspiring stories. Join the #DronesForGood contest and tell us your story!"

LINK --> DJI - 10 Years

A few months ago my girlfriend came up with an idea to do a church video of all the UMC churches in our town. And to dedicate it to veterans on Veterans Day. I Spent many hours filming, and editing the video. I think it turned out pretty well. Had some good compliments on it. One of my friends even said it made her cry. I told her that wasn't my intention, sorry. The name of the movie is UMC Veterans Day movie, it's on YouTube. I'm going to release it on Facebook on October 30th. I'm a veteran myself, so I was honored to do this. I love my country and I respect veterans to the upmost. David Bruce Kerr

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: JohnnyB

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20