Drones Endanger Manned Aircraft

Reaction score
I have been arguing that all the hype about the FAA and scare talk about drones being dangerous to manned aircraft was hooey. Boy was I wrong. I watched this video and now I am ready to join the fight to make sure drones don't kill more innocent people. Mikeflight, you were right. Everyone needs to call the FAA now and demand action.

Reactions: loonie01
Clapper, everyone of these videos are fake. I have viewed most of these short clips of aircraft going down. Those supposed drones are so obviously fake.
Pay attention and don't waste our time posting these FAKE news bs.

Reactions: deltamike
Really! Wow, it had me totally fooled with those awesome production values. Are you sure? Maybe we should call the FAA just to be safe?

No way! That is totally real. You can see the drone hits the plane and it goes down every time. Why won't the FAA do something to stop this carnage?!

Reactions: macoman
No way! That is totally real. You can see the drone hits the plane and it goes down every time. Why won't the FAA do something to stop this carnage?!

You are really fooled, are you not? Are you sure it wasn't superman disguised as a comic Phantom?

One of the clips was an Airbus A320 operated by Air France in June 26, 1988, as part of an air show it was scheduled to fly over Mulhouse - Habsheim Airport (LFGB) at a low speed with landing gear down at an altitude of 100 feet, but instead slowly descended to 30 feet before crashing into the tops of trees beyond the runway. Three passengers died. This aircraft was one of the first to be fly by wire. I can assure you no UAV was involved. Trust me - I know.

As far as I know, Phantoms were not around then except for the comic book ones in the clips.

Trolling strongly suspected on this one. Please go away. :p

Reactions: loonie01
:):):);)
Troll Spray.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing funny about this is the people who actually believed the OP was serious.
If you want to be critical consider this. The video shows real plane crashes that took the lives of many people. Using such events in an effort to be funny is what I consider distasteful.

Hahaha.... how you can trust these kind of videos? Here is what I think about this thread... or the OP is trolling or he is clueless about what is real or fake.

I have been arguing that all the hype about the FAA and scare talk about drones being dangerous to manned aircraft was hooey. Boy was I wrong. I watched this video and now I am ready to join the fight to make sure drones don't kill more innocent people. Mikeflight, you were right. Everyone needs to call the FAA now and demand action.

Clapper, congratulations, you are a candidate for the Darwin (gene pool) Film Award. "Devolving species"

DANGER - DRONE ATTACK !

I tried an experiment...I took my Phantom out to my hangar - set it down next to my airplane....the poor airplane...it peed all over itself...started shaking... no question about it...the film is correct - airplanes are skeered of a drone attack...be afraid...be very afraid...

Reactions: Craig H
DANGER - DRONE ATTACK !

I tried an experiment...I took my Phantom out to my hangar - set it down next to my airplane....the poor airplane...it peed all over itself...started shaking... no question about it...the film is correct - airplanes are skeered of a drone attack...be afraid...be very afraid...

Your response was great. I just cannot believe that your big airplane was that frightened. LOL

Clapper, everyone of these videos are fake. I have viewed most of these short clips of aircraft going down. Those supposed drones are so obviously fake.

Why would someone go through all the time and expense to make "fake" videos? Do you know how much money and time is involved in making CGI models, editing, rendering, etc????

I've been making films for over 40 years. Either those videos are real OR someone spent a few million and a month at Skywalker Ranch making Hollywood-quality effects.

Anyway, responsible flyers stay far away from planes. Those drone owners deserved to have their birds destroyed. Maybe they'll be more careful next time!

As I personally knew one of the pilots of that second crash (the 747) I find this particular "troll" a bit offensive.

But I'm a big boy, I can handle it.

AD

As I personally knew one of the pilots of that second crash (the 747) I find this particular "troll" a bit offensive.

But I'm a big boy, I can handle it.

AD
That is a mature and calm response. We need more people like you in this country. I respect you for that. You stated your point and it is well taken. There is nothing a person can do or say without offending someone. Some have good reason and some little reason.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj