Drones Endanger Manned Aircraft

............. I just cannot believe that your big airplane was that frightened ( by hungry, nasty, vicious drones....... LOL
..................................................................................................
You are not taking this threat seriously...my poor airplane is still trembling in fright, even tho I told it my replacement drone wont be here till the end of next week.

Shame on you for not acknowledging the threat this fellow's post underscores...all over the USA nasty drones are picking on poor defensless airplanes...

No question about it..people are having FUN with drones....so..I say...we need to ban FUN.

Reactions: Craig H
o_O:confused::confused:Just got off the phone with my good friends Andrew Kramer (videocopilot.net) and J.J. Abrams. They watched the video and said it's the most believable special effects they've ever seen. They were amazed. They want to hire the creator of the video to do the sfx for the next Star Wars movie.

(Disclaimer: I don't know Kramer or Abrams but only because I won't take their calls. I'm sure they WISH they knew me. ;) )

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164