DronePan

Reaction score
Ive done a search and nothing has come up, but if it is here please close or delete this thread.

Anyway, there is a new app for the Inspire and the P3P called DronePan. With one click you can take aerial panoramas and by using software on the pc you import the pictures and create the panorama.

Ive got the beta version installed but the weather isnt going to let me use it till the weekend.

More info - DronePan and on Facebook - Facebook (just request to join the group).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I wonder when the Phanton 3 software will be released?
That's pretty cool stuff.

RedHotPoker

I do many PANOs and would love to have this app. Bring the P3P version (iOS) sooner than later :)

Reactions: Kenneth Gundersen
the P3 version is already out (in open beta)! Works GREAT.. super simple to use...

Reactions: pdw
I saw that but with no reviews was concerned it would make my yet to be delivered P3P explode

Take photos with camera or any Phantom, upload and store to Google Photos. Google Photos will automatically create Pano photos. Done.

DJI_0909-PANO.jpg

Contact the OP. I did it just now. He will invite you to join the beta test group for IOS devices. I asked for either android or iOS link. He just provide iOS. So I'm assuming the beta for the p3 is just on iOS.

Contact the OP. I did it just now. He will invite you to join the beta test group for IOS devices. I asked for either android or iOS link. He just provide iOS. So I'm assuming the beta for the p3 is just on iOS.

Thanks Bigdz
I'm already signed up for the ios beta and the software works great. I'm looking to get an Android version also.
Thanks

Reactions: Bigdz
Take photos with camera or any Phantom, upload and store to Google Photos. Google Photos will automatically create Pano photos. Done.

View attachment 31708
that's a nice photo, but it's not a 360-panoroma. Dronepan allows you to take 20 pictures in a spherical configuration and using 3rd party apps, construct a 360-degree panoroma. This can be viewed in VR with google cardboard, gear VR, oculus rift - or viewed on your smartphone by just rotating your phone. or viewed on a computer monitor by dragging the mouse:

almond park orangevale

-note: fake sky.. unfortunately, you can't take pictures above the aircraft... you can either fake a sky or leave a big gaping black hole at the top.

Reactions: pdw and Mob 06
Thanks Bigdz
I'm already signed up for the ios beta and the software works great. I'm looking to get an Android version also.
Thanks

android p3 version isnt' available yet.. he has android version for Inspire but it depends on rotating the camera and not yawing the AC

OP told me beta is for P3P. They haven't tested it on the P3A or P3S.but they think it should work.

Pointless unless stitching can be done in app and the photo saved to the device.

What about stacked panos?

Are these features for the future?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.