The commercial aspect of aerial cinematography

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As many of you know, we specialize in the sale of exotic aerial footage to production houses and TV Studios. We have a number of high profile artists showcasing their work on our platform, and we have created a Facebook group which specifically talks about the commercial aspect of aerial cinematography.

If you want to join the group, please go to the following link and request to be added as a member. This is a closed group with limited members so I am posting only on forums I believe are relevant.

We are targeting industry pros that have a strong reputation and produce top quality material.

需要安全验证

Cheers

Patrice

Hi, how are you guys?
I'm from Mexico, and right now I'm working in a Kickstarter campaign , and for that reason I'm in California.
I need a cenital shot of two cyclists riding in San Francisco.
A friend was going to help me, but he can't, and the issue is that I need one operator for the drone, I don't know if you can help me with that.
Wait for your answer.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi, how are you guys?
I'm from Mexico, and right now I'm working in a Kickstarter campaign , and for that reason I'm in California.
A friend was going to help me, but he can't, and the issue is that I need one operator for the drone, I don't know if you can help me with that.
Wait for your answer.

Thanks for your note. This is definitely something we can help you with, but please understand there would be costs associated to this kind of job. We can happily source a few operators and options for you if you provide a more detailed description of the shots you need.

Could you please go to the below link and click on the 'Click Here' button on the top of the page. This will launch a window that allows you to provide more details about the project you are working on, and allow us to find the right operator for you. Within 24 hours of receiving the information form, we will have a few options for you.

Here is the link; Artists

Cheers

Patrice

Hi, how are you guys?
Wait for your answer.

Hi there, I sent you a private message with a few options. Please let me know your thoughts.
Cheers
Patrice

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4