Drone World Orders?

Just go to Best Buy and purchase one there. 14 day return guarantee with receipt and you can always take out insurance at State Farm for $60/yr that'll protect it, even if lost in a lake or ocean. Problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Best Buy. You know who they are ,where they are and they're not going anywhere. You can buy on line with free shipping at the same price as other internet stores if you choose or buy direct at their stores .If you have a problem you can either send it back or take it back to any of their stores. They will take care of the problem. They even have a Geek Squad to help you with choices and even set up. I honesty can't believe all the night mares that I have read about on this board and yet future Drone piolets continue to stick their necks out and take a chance with a lot of money on some of these companys anyway. Amazing

I buy everything electronic from Best Buy. Never any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

In my store-front search, seems like "Drones Plus" has gone out of business. All their West Coast storefront locations in the "DJI Retailers Location maps" are closed according to the Yelp(ers) reports. The main website shows nothing in the listings. And the Yelp(ers) shows "Location has Closed" on the top of the Yelp page of their main office in Las Vegas too. Last Facebook post was end of 2016.

Drones Plus Las Vegas - CLOSED - Spring Valley - Las Vegas, NV

I know they had a bunch of store robberies in the past and why some shut down in CA after several break-ins. Maybe their insurance said "Buh-Bye!" and now they are thing of the past?

Weird.

New to forum-was wondering if anyone else is having problems with their orders from Drone World.
Ordered DGI Phantom 4 plus bunble pkg. on dec.10. Credit card charged-still no shipping confirmation-no response to emails-live chat-no answer when called.
Whats going on?

I've had the exact same experience over the past two days. But it got worse -- after they responded! Brand new in this Forum and looking to see if Drone-World is worth bothering with for a new Mavic Pro to replace my Phantom Vision 2+.

Their video shows a really neat Maxx HD Combo Kit. And it states the Sling Bag and Hard Case are included.
Nope.
Only one or the other -- not both.

Then the video and their scrolling Items List on the webpage says it's a Lowepro Sling Bag.
Nope.
They don't include the Lowepro any longer -- now it's a knock-off with their own branding.

So... I have no idea if the quality matches the Lowepro (a name I do trust).
Or if they will ever respond once I order -- because it took three unreturned voice messages and an email over the course of two days before I got any response.

My idea was to drive up the coast once I reach San Diego next week. Then stop by Yorba Linda to pick up my Maxx HD Bundle, rather than have it shipped and leave me stranded for days on end waiting for them to respond.
Nope.
They have no retail location. They don't allow walk-ins or pick ups of merchandise. Everything must be shipped.

I find all the Fly More Bundles confusing as hell, right now. Some include 10 Propellers. Some include only 4 or 6. Some include DJI-branded accessories. Some include off-brands I've never heard of. But I find it really frustrating when a website like Drone-World lists components they no longer bundle with the actual purchase -- this should be the FIRST thing you correct if you make a change.

And I cannot find ANY trustworthy reviews of their HD Antenna Kit -- the main reason I was willing to spend $1899.

Any thoughts?
Which online retailers are the best?
Are there any real bargains, yet?
Does the Maxx HD Antenna actually work?

I finally bought thru DJI, as advised. Took advantage of their Free Training offer with Enjoy, while in the Los Angeles area. Thanks, guys! Off to the Mavic Forum, now.

As an aside, I did try buying a slightly used one thru B&H Photo. That was bizarre. They sent a unit known to be defective, and barely apologized for it. Acted like they were doing me a favor refunding my money. Last time I will buy from them!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers