Drone video

Very nice. I liked the music, I liked the light on the snow, and I like how smoothly you flew. The landscape has some unique features, so I have to ask where were you?

Reactions: DaniVids
I have to say, as I have been trying to think about starting to begin to start my own work in videos, I have been taught to go for the shorter shot, that your audience has the attention span of a frightened squirrel. But your longer shots were beautifully filmed and just kept giving despite their length.

It did seem to me that there was some repetition of scenery (around 0:39 and 1:25), but it was still very nicely done.

Last edited:
Check it out and let me know what u think

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Great Video well done loved it

I have to say, as I have been trying to think about starting to begin to start my own work in videos, I have been taught to go for the shorter shot, that your audience has the attention span of a frightened squirrel. But your longer shots were beautifully filmed and just kept giving despite their length.

It did seem to me that there was some repetition of scenery (around 0:39 and 1:25), but it was still very nicely done.
Im also back after some time. Yea the shots should be shorter but I liked it better like this with this music

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic