Drone video

let me know what you think

Very good! The story telling and visuals were superb. [emoji108]
The only problem I noticed was some of the clips in the intro where you held the drone and walked and panned were ever so slightly shaky and abrupt, but hey, not trying to hate, it is hard to hand hold the drone and get stable video. I have troubles myself, which is why I use the osmo pocket for ground shots. Just a little constructive criticism.
This video is very good. Nice to see more people trying to make cinematic videos. Love it.

Reactions: Tony111
Thanks bro
Very good! The story telling and visuals were superb. [emoji108]
The only problem I noticed was some of the clips in the intro where you held the drone and walked and panned were ever so slightly shaky and abrupt, but hey, not trying to hate, it is hard to hand hold the drone and get stable video. I have troubles myself, which is why I use the osmo pocket for ground shots. Just a little constructive criticism.
This video is very good. Nice to see more people trying to make cinematic videos. Love it.
i know, even tried to ”stabilize” it with editing but no luck. I have heard about osmo pocket but never looked into it, will do for sure. Thanks

I’ve also been considering the Osmo pocket. Seen a few deals lately but have to wait for the wife to calm down from all my recent purchases. Again, nice video.

i know, even tried to ”stabilize” it with editing but no luck. I have heard about osmo pocket but never looked into it, will do for sure. Thanks
Yes, it's super cheap, but the stabilization and quality are absolutely amazing. If you have 300 bucks you can get an open box unit and save some money. The osmo pocket is my bridge until I can afford a Fujifilm xt3, but it is so good I will probably keep it as a backup camera once I get the Fuji. My Canon DSLR takes pretty low quality video, and it's funny to see a tiny camera that costs a fraction of the price beating it out in the video department. The one problem I have with the osmo pocket is that it is not an interchangeable lens camera, so you can't get a super blurry background with it like you could with a DSLR or mirrorless camera.

Reactions: Tony111 and Capt KO
I’ve also been considering the Osmo pocket. Seen a few deals lately but have to wait for the wife to calm down from all my recent purchases. Again, nice video.

I looked into it, the price is decent for the quality

Yes, it's super cheap, but the stabilization and quality are absolutely amazing. If you have 300 bucks you can get an open box unit and save some money. The osmo pocket is my bridge until I can afford a Fujifilm xt3, but it is so good I will probably keep it as a backup camera once I get the Fuji. My Canon DSLR takes pretty low quality video, and it's funny to see a tiny camera that costs a fraction of the price beating it out in the video department. The one problem I have with the osmo pocket is that it is not an interchangeable lens camera, so you can't get a super blurry background with it like you could with a DSLR or mirrorless camera.
Too good to be true. Saw some footage, looks pretty good. Now I know what to buy for my ”ground” shots

Reactions: Weston Ney
Even whit OsmoPocket you get shaky video while walking around.You must move like a tiger if you want to get rid of it.
Yeah, you should learn the Ninja walk. When I do it it makes everything I film even without a gimbal much more stable.

Nice, very cinematic. The only thing I'd have done differently would be to get the people of the deck. They seemed out of place.

Nice, very cinematic. The only thing I'd have done differently would be to get the people of the deck. They seemed out of place.

I even tried to cut them out but wasent the same without the deck, so I just leave them there

Yea, I guess its repetition after repetition to master it
That's exactly right! I have been making videos and doing photography for over ten years now, but it wasn't until the last year or two that my work looked half decent. I'm not great yet, hopefully I'll get better so I can help others get better!

Just keep practicing!

That's exactly right! I have been making videos and doing photography for over ten years now, but it wasn't until the last year or two that my work looked half decent. I'm not great yet, hopefully I'll get better so I can help others get better!

Just keep practicing!
It aint easy, but if anyone wants to get some awesome shots they should visit Norway.. everything is on points for photographer. You got any content Uploaded that I can watch?

It aint easy, but if anyone wants to get some awesome shots they should visit Norway.. everything is on points for photographer. You got any content Uploaded that I can watch?
One think that you are doing well with that I need to work on is the storytelling part. I also love your hyperlapses. I'm going to try some of those!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez