Drone video

Excellent story telling and reveals to retain interest. Should be used as an example in the “Drone Film Guilde - Master Class”. You have taken basic, simple subject matter and combined it with simple flight patterns to get a fantastic result. Thanks for sharing. Also the application of the sound track really added to the experience of watching this small video.

Reactions: Tony111
Excellent story telling and reveals to retain interest. Should be used as an example in the “Drone Film Guilde - Master Class”. You have taken basic, simple subject matter and combined it with simple flight patterns to get a fantastic result. Thanks for sharing. Also the application of the sound track really added to the experience of watching this small video.

I was looking for videos with cinematic videos, I did found a few but it was just a few. Then I had this crazy idea that I should make it my own, but how can I do that? specially when I have almost 0 filming/editing experience from before. I only knew that for it to work I need to work hard on it. then I bought a good pc and a drone. after 12 hours on just editing I made my first video and after that video I have been uploading new videos every 2-4 days.
To get such compliment just made my day, thank you.

Great video loved the shots and lighting, but for some creative criticism the only thing I would change is not drive in tall dead grass you could start a fire! But great video!
Thanks. Yeah, it thought of the fire danger after I finished filming those shots. I was worried so I walked around where I drove to make sure there was no fire and then I sat and waited a while just to be safe. Maybe should have thought of that before driving in it... Silly me.

Reactions: grego122

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72