Drone, vertual reality tours

Reaction score
I live in barry south wales 1.5 miles away from barry island home of "gavin and stacey" (whats accuring) lol so i thought of drone tours of whitmore bay flying over the sea for safe flying. Would it be possable to link 4 to 6 VR glasses to my phantom 2 vision plus drone so multiple people can see the footage at the same time, whitmore bay, jacksons bay, and the barry life boat station. And barry coast watch station. With a £6 tours price, 18 to 20 min flight dep on wind, a set flight path so no need for flying just still to same flight path All set on flight plan and of £6 per person per flight 50p goes to barry life boat station and 50p beetween coast watch and whitmore bay life guard station, and the passengers get to film footage on there i phones they use in VR glasses, what do you think would this be possable many thanks clivo and willo

I live in barry south wales 1.5 miles away from barry island home of "gavin and stacey" (whats accuring) lol so i thought of drone tours of whitmore bay flying over the sea for safe flying. Would it be possable to link 4 to 6 VR glasses to my phantom 2 vision plus drone so multiple people can see the footage at the same time, whitmore bay, jacksons bay, and the barry life boat station. And barry coast watch station. With a £6 tours price, 18 to 20 min flight dep on wind, a set flight path so no need for flying just still to same flight path All set on flight plan and of £6 per person per flight 50p goes to barry life boat station and 50p beetween coast watch and whitmore bay life guard station, and the passengers get to film footage on there i phones they use in VR glasses, what do you think would this be possable many thanks clivo and willo
1537106678431.jpg
1537106693362.jpg
1537106737727.jpg

Can any one advise me how many VR googles can link to a single phantom vision plus drone

We've moved your thread to the correct forum so hopefully someone with experience with your model of aircraft can chime in.

Reactions: Clivo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl