Drone Safety Awareness Week (Nov 4 - 10)

Reaction score
Next week is Drone Safety Awareness Week. If you are local to Florida, we're going to be hosting a weeklong open house at our retail location. Our DJI Simulator is up and running where pilots can test their skills on different applications and we'll be demonstrating mapping techniques for new pilots.

We will also be sharing knowledge, tips and more through our social media channels. If you don't already follow Florida Drone Supply, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube to follow along with us.

Woohoo, National Drone Safety Awareness Week is here. To promote it, a little, I put one of the available graphics on my desktop at work, available from here. I got the opportunity to share some information with my manager today and that was cool. The discussion went in the direction of needing Remote ID on drones; just look at what happened the other day with the helicopters having to be grounded because of a drone trying to get wildfire photos/videos. This negative publicity hurts all drone operators everywhere. We must remain vigilant in safeguarding the proper use of drones. Encouraging one another to fly safe is good for everyone and the longevity of flying drones.
Safe operation of drones should be paramount in every operation, whether recreationally or commercially. Protection of people and property should be on our mind at all times. Be safe; fly safe!

Happy NDSA week!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4