Drone recommendatio

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a drone that I can take scouting to use for random pictures and videos.

I'm also looking for a drone that will autopilot itself on the predefined router and take strategic pictures that can be stitched together that will make a geo-referenced image. Hopefully NIR and NDVI.

I don't need to have all this at one time, but I would like to start out with a drone that I can easily scout fields with and that has the ability, (like the DJI with your android phone) to show me what the camera is seeing in real time so I can hone in on certain problem areas while I'm flying instead of figuring them out when I download the video to my computer. Also it would be nice to be able to take pictures with the exact angles and view that you want when your seeing what it sees.

What would you suggest be the best drone platform for me - is possible, complete package that I can buy? Since the technology and competition is always moving on, I would like to get most for my money - the budget would be 4000 USD max.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl